Flowz Digital, LLC
409 N. Pacific Coast Hwy, Ste. 583
Redondo Beach, California 90277
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We will collect information that you provide to us when you register on the Website (such information shall include, but may not be limited to, your name, debit/credit card information, telephone number, postal address and email address);
- about your usage of the Website; that you provide to us in e-mails or letters that you send to us;
- and about transactions you carry out through the Website, orders you place and the fulfillment of your orders;
- data that you submit in order to use the Website, including data relating to your customers, clients or others using your Website which the Flowz Digital, LLC Service and/or Apps have access to.
- It is not possible to view the Flowz Digital, LLC website without providing any personal details. Without registering your details you will not be able to use the Services and/or Apps.
- We may use an analytics service provider for service usage analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about usage by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to the Service may be used to create reports about the use of the Service and the analytics service provider will store this information.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to process and fulfill your subscriptions;
- to contact you for a subscription;
- to ensure that our Service and/or Apps are delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services or apps that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any subscriptions entered into between you and us;
- to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the Service and/or Apps, to deal with inquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Website and to notify you about any changes to our service;
- to administer, support, improve, optimize and develop our Service and/or Apps;
- to produce reports which may be used, sold or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymized and not refer to any individual user of the Services and/or Apps;
- for internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products or services or apps that we provide; and for security purposes.
- We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the Website. You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email that you receive.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- You should note that information posted on the public elements of the Website may be visible by users of the Website throughout the world. You should therefore be careful when submitting information about yourself to the Website.
- We may disclose your personal information to Facebook Inc in order to fulfill the Services. You can review Facebook's Terms of Service here https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos.php
THIRD PARTY SITES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently unsecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet.
- Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Flowz Digital, LLC needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Flowz Digital, LLC permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Flowz Digital, LLC legitimate interests
- Flowz Digital, LLC needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Flowz follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Flowz uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Note that Flowz has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Pary Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Flowz does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.