If you are an e-commerce company or a retailer looking at rapidly growing your company then you cannot ignore the Magento platform. Working with a Magento web development service provider may prove to be a gateway to business success for you. So are you geared up for it?
Before getting into a partnership with a service provider, it is good to know in-depth about the Magento platform, the current market trends related to Magento development and few other pros and cons of working on this platform.
That is why we thought of sharing the latest Magento Development Trends For 2019 with you. Hope you make the most of this information. But before we start the drill, let us try to understand a bit more about Magento Platform.
How Magento Platform is helping Ecommerce Business?
Magento platform because of its inherent features is working wonders for billions of small and large scale businesses across the world. Some of the benefits of using Magento are:
- It is a cost-effective platform to run your stores. The hosting fees start from as little as $10 per month and go up to $250 per month.
- It is a perfect platform for small and large businesses.
- It is a highly interactive platform and one can build an engaging website using it.
- Magento is a secure and trusted choice for billions of users worldwide And last but not least, it is rich in features.
Latest Magento Development Trends For 2019
Now look at how you can make the most of this amazing e-commerce platform to ensure maximum return on investments. Some of the hot trends to follow in 2019 are:
- Leverage the power of AI: Artificial Intelligence (AI) offers the power to decipher, collect and interpret user information. This information can be leveraged to influence buyer decisions and increase sales. That makes AI a must-have for your e-commerce website. Include AI features in Magento for improved searches, faster navigation, and providing a personalized experience.
- Use chatbots to your benefit: A chatbot when used on a Magento platform can make your website highly interactive. The chatbot extracts information from the Magento platform and responds to chat messages from your customers. This is a very popular trend for 2019 and you must look at leveraging it.
- Customize and personalize the experience: Customers are looking at more personalized experience online. That is why e-commerce companies are storing and analysing demographics and behavioural patterns of customers to ensure they feel at home when they log on to your website. For example, the items that the customer purchases more often are shown to him when he logs on, email reminders of refilling his monthly grocery etc are some of the ways you can offer a highly customized and personalized experience to the users.
- Use interesting images, videos and content: Content is the key factor even on e-commerce platforms. People see the images and videos of the product. They like to read the description of it before buying the product. That means you have to be very careful in the quality of the images and the content that you put online. It can compel a user to buy or make him disinterested in your product.
While you follow the above trends to increase the customer base of your business, make sure you partner with the right service provider. One such trusted name in the industry is Flowz.Read more...